PDA

View Full Version : Peng Lai

jade von delioch
01-30-2010, 08:59 PM
I will be putting out the first edition to a new game I have been working on for the last year. here is a snippet of what the game is about.

PENG LAI
MYTHIC CHINESE ADVENTURING
A cinematic story game of high epic fantasy.

There is a story in Peng Lai that is passed down through the years that speaks about those born into this world with the favor of heaven written upon them. It is said that these chosen few will bring about a great change into the world; for better or for worse. It is said that you will know them by the symbols that denote their status and that they will appear a score of years after the stars that mark them have aligned. This alignment happens once in a 1000 years, and it has been 20 years since the last great celestial alignment past. The all of Peng Lai now waits with unabated breath for what is to happen next.
In this game you play one of the chosen of heaven to bring about the next age of man. How you do this is up to you and your companions, however doing so will not be an easy task since there will be many who have to much to lose with the coming of a new age. The challenges ahead will require you to gather allies to your side so that they can support you when you are in need. Remember, old ways die the hardest.

jade von delioch
03-29-2010, 10:21 PM
I will be putting out a little quickstart adventure to see what people think of the game. Keep an eye out for updates about this in the next week or so. Hopefully I'll have it up on Drivethrurpg