PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4E Eberron campaign in Gwinnett

Charles1971
01-24-2010, 02:49 AM
I am working on a D&D 4E campaign set in the Eberron world. I currently have 1, maybe 2 potential players and am looking for a few more, for a total of probably 4 players. I'm looking for mature, reliable players, though any age, shape, size, income level, shoe size, or flavor of ice cream are welcome. I generally prefer cookies & creame. =D

The characters will begin at 3rd level. The campaign revolves around a group of troubleshooters working for the royal military.

I'm 38 and live in Lawrenceville and the game will most likely be at my house (unless someone else wants to host). This will be my first time running a 4E campaign, though I have GMed older versions of D&D, as well as various other RPGs. I will likely run the game on Sunday afternoons.

If you are interested and are NOT a scientologist, helminthologist, or hippopotumus then reply to this or send me an email at gm_charles at hotmail.com

---Charles

Hazed
01-24-2010, 12:12 PM
WQhen you starting ? im currently in a 3.5e group out in lawrenceville, with 5 others. we play every sunday, what days you plan on gaming?

Charles1971
01-24-2010, 03:07 PM
I'll probably run the game on Sundays, probably bi-weekly.