PDA

View Full Version : Call of Cthulhu

Dyls
01-22-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm new to the area and just looking for players to play some Call of Cthulhu. Experience not required as it is really easy to learn. I also need to figure out a good place to play because my apartment is too small.

florent
01-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Hi there,

welcome in PDX ! I'm a big CoC fan and would definitely be interested in joining a CoC group (or any variation on the theme) !

BTW: I can host, my app. should be large enough; however i'm in Vancouver so you'll need wheels.

Remy
01-28-2010, 05:31 AM
Sorry to eavesdrop, but what's this I hear about a possible Vancouver game firing up? I've never played Call of Cthulu before, but I might be able to make some time for a 'Couv game.

Thank you for your consideration,:)

~Rem~

florent
01-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Hi Remy,

glad to see there are other players in the Couv'. Let's hope we can get something running.

Remy
02-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Hey Florent,

It appears that we may be barking up the wrong tree when it comes to a Call of Cthulu game. Tell me, are you a fan of the White Wolf Vampire games? I sure am, but I haven't played for eons. I'm jonesin' for it, and if I can somehow formulate a group in the 'Couv, would you be interested in playing/hosting?

Hit me back.:laugh:

thanks,
~Rem~

florent
02-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Hey there,

I''ve only played the second edition of Mage and didn't really enjoy the game, but I'm game for trying Vampire. And whatever game, it's be nice to have a local gaming group.

Remy
02-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Splendid!

That's good news, and I too would like a local game. I met someone else in the neighborhood who would like to play as well. So, if you're cool with hosting, then we've got 3 players and a place to play. Now we're only one major piece away from becoming creatures of the night...a Storyteller/GM.

I'll keep looking, but in the meantime the 3 of us should meet for coffee sometime.

Except for Sundays, my schedule is wide open right now. So, what day/evening would be good for you to take a coffee break with a couple of Vancouver gamers?

Thanks!:)

~Rem~
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Are you available Saturday the 13th?

At around 1pm?

The location could be the Starbucks on 164th.

This time could work for us if it's good for you.

Sound good?:)

~Rem~

florent
02-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Cool,

I can't storytell WoD games I'm afraid, but I can GM a few other games. So yes let's talk about all this next Saturday the 13th at 1pm at Starbuck's (it's a couple blocks from where I live, so that's perfect).

I'll pm you my email address and phone number in case there's a last minute problem or for direct communication.

TO OTHER POTENTIAL VANCOUVER RPG Gamers (and PDX gamers that don't mind driving to the Couv'): if you'd be interested in joining a group, please post here !

Remy
02-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Sounds good. See you on the 13th!

~Rem~:laugh:

florent
02-12-2010, 12:56 PM
BTW,

I just realized there are more than one Starbuck's on 164th : is it the one at 164th/Mill Plain, or the one at 164th/18th ?

Remy
02-13-2010, 02:36 AM
Hey

I'm calling off the meetup. Please write me at Remy.Aces@Gmail.com, and I'll tell you why.

Thanks,

~Rem~:cool:

Bearfoot_Adam
02-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Any word on this CoC game? I'm always up for losing a little san

florent
02-23-2010, 07:03 AM
Never heard from the original poster,

he probably dropped to 0 SAN.