PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Edit Posts In My Group Threads?

Headless
01-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Hello, all. I started a group called "South of Boston Gamers", yet I seem completely unable to edit my own posts. Am I doing something wrong..? :(

The link to my group is here:

http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/group.php?groupid=244

cplmac
01-13-2010, 02:30 PM
At the bottom right of your post in your group, there should be the word "edit" to the left of the word "report". You need to click on "edit" in order to do just that. If the word "edit" is missing, you may need to send a PM to Farcaster and let him know that it is missing.

Headless
01-13-2010, 02:53 PM
At the bottom right of your post in your group, there should be the word "edit" to the left of the word "report". You need to click on "edit" in order to do just that. If the word "edit" is missing, you may need to send a PM to Farcaster and let him know that it is missing.

The word "edit" is missing. :( I can see the word "edit" here.....in this subforum, but not on the "South of Boston Gamers" subforum I created on this website. I'll send a PM to Farcaster, whomever he is. Is he the Admin? Sorry about the confusion. I'm just really new here, and trying to figure out how everything on the site functions. :redface:

Oh, and thanks for listening. :o

cplmac
01-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Weird that the "edit" is missing. Yes, Farcaster is the head Administrator. It is "his" site. I just try to help him with doing some Moderating.

Farcaster
01-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Give it another try. It may have had to do with the permissions that were setup for new members.