PDA

View Full Version : UK D&D 4E game looking for two players

Dokter Avalanche
01-12-2010, 02:40 PM
We've had a couple of players leave our D&D 4E game and are looking to replace them.

We are currently playing through The Shackled City with a mild Forgotten
Realms flavour (converted to 4E). The party consist of a level six
swordmage, rogue and warlock so some sort of healer might be
appreciated but its up to the group to decide what they need.

We play on a Thursday evening from 1900 to 2300 UK using Skype and maptools veggie.

If you think you can commit to turning up (we all take holidays, but the
players do really try to turn up every week) then let me know and I
will put you in touch with the guys and gal to create a character.

Cheers,
The Dok

Dokter Avalanche
01-13-2010, 11:27 AM
Wow, I posted this and expected to get a response within a couple of days.

But I received eleven responses in less than four hours. Thanks a lot. And sorry not to respond earlier, I expected more of a lag before responses. I have PM'ed the first two so no PM means no luck I'm afraid. However if it does not work out I will work up the list (Imperialjunkie your next on the list of respondees).

Ph0EnyX37
01-20-2010, 02:33 AM
I doubt you'd want me to join your group, as I'm 6 hours behind you, but I just wanted to commend your choice of forum name. If you had to name yourself after a drum machine, that would be the one to pick. :laugh:

Dokter Avalanche
01-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Thanks. We actually have someone from the East coast, he's five hours different. He works nights so it suits him to game with us.

And I am surprised how many people pick that name forcing me to add underscores etc. on other forums. It is surely a mighty famous drum machine, and quite right too as one of only two remaining members of the greatest living music combo.....

ninjapenguin981
01-22-2010, 05:38 PM
If there is a place going let me know. I'm from UK so no issue with timezones.

Dokter Avalanche
01-23-2010, 05:56 PM
We have had one player drop out (didn't like Skype). Let me know if there is any interest.

Dokter Avalanche
01-29-2010, 04:08 PM
One place open. One filled.

TBA
02-10-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm looking for an online game, happy to use Skype and Maptools

Will need to break out my 4E books, happy to have a bash at any class...

Dokter Avalanche
02-15-2010, 04:04 PM
I think I have filled all the places now. Seven players at the moment with one dropping out soon.So we will have six,which is quite a lot for 4E.

Sorry, but thanks for the interest.