PDA

View Full Version : Shadowlight

rhoule6819
01-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Shadowlight is a low magic world were everything is as it is. Its hard to describe in words what the world of shadowlight is. Its the kinda of campaign were you leave the first session a bit out of place but it makes it so you keep wanting to come back for more.

Currently we had a part of 5 core players that have been playing every Sunday for weeks. Unfortunately one of them is going into the Army and the other two just got busy with life.

We are looking for two more players to fill the slots of our departing members. If your at all interested please give me an email rhoule6819@gmail.com or post on the site.

We play ever sunday from about noon till 5pm

gsquirrelgo
01-08-2010, 06:08 AM
What system do you use?

rhoule6819
01-10-2010, 07:50 PM
we use 3.5 but we are converting to pathfinder

Opie Wan Kenopi
01-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Could you say more about the campaign style? Please...

rhoule6819
01-13-2010, 01:34 PM
We currently have a DnD group that plays on Sundays from noon-12. We have been playing together for over a year now. Last Sunday we lost 3 member's, one joined the army and the other two just got bogged down with life. We are looking for some more members to fill the spots. W We are starting off a fresh campaign 10 years after were we left off. We are going to be starting at lvl 1 and have a fighter and a sorcerer currently. The campaign of shadowlight is not your typical high magic item world. Not to say there isnt any magic items , you just got to find them (so around 10th lvl). To compensate for that everyone gets a lot more feats and certain feats stack, that normally dont stack. Shadowlight is a very different style of campaign but I have enjoyed it very much. There is def a lot of great roleplaying that happens, but enought combat to keep the party members biting their nails if you know what I mean. If this sounds like it might interest you let me know and we can talk more.

Luchon
01-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Rhoule Greetings i am Luchon i just moved into the Haverhill area and looking to find a game to play in. if at all possible i would love to join if ya still looking for players that is.

dzzy69
01-18-2010, 09:00 AM
Hey Ryan, we are still looking for two more player. At the moment the party consists of 2 fighters, a sorceror and a rouge. The rules are pathfinder/3.5 with slight house mods (nothing too far outlandish). The party is currently 2nd level (Just reached it last night) so new players are welcome to start at 2nd level.

rhoule6819
01-19-2010, 02:26 PM
dan we are not 2nd lvl yet remember we are using the medium progression so we are half way to 2nd level.