PDA

View Full Version : World of Abred D&D 3.5

Hallstadt
01-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Character Creation Info: Roll 4d6, drop the lowest die roll, and assign stats as best suits your character. No evil characters please. All races and classes in the core rulebooks are allowed except half-orcs--though players may make half-ogres with the same rules that govern half-orcs. Your character should have reason to travel to the relatively unpopulated Northern Kingdoms. You may want to leave your background relatively undefined, however, until you get to know a little about this custom setting.

Medium and Time of Play: We'll play using the Pen and Paper Games site's own chat. We will not use voice chat. We will not use any other virtual tabletop software (e.g. maptools).

You must be available to play for at least a two hour block some time between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM to sign up for this game. We will decide upon a precise day and time that works for as many interested players as possible.

The adventure begins in the small northern village of Ravenís Roost. The Northern Kingdoms is something of a frontier, bordered by the 5 kingdoms (Lanyr, Camyria, Endylmyr, Kordryn, and Dunning) to the south, and the Stonehold Foothills and Norwald Forest to the north. The town itself is part of a loose alliance of villages known as ďThe Circle,Ē which include Ravenís Roost, Havenís Hold, and Myldyr.

Recently, strange, half-human shapes have been seen wandering near the Ebonmyr Lake, and sightings have been reported progressively closer to town. Seers and Soothsayers whisper of an ancient evil and the night wind seems to blow a little colder these daysÖ

You have met in Ravenís Roost, in the tavern known as the Maidenís Meet, and the tales told by the fire and the whispers heard round the bar this chill winterís eve may be more than mere fantasyÖ

Kuyuk
01-05-2010, 04:46 PM
I'm interested.

Let me roll up a character soon.

Hallstadt
01-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Welcome, Kuyuk. I will invite you to join our group, and on the group page you can post your character when you are done making it.

Basxs
01-10-2010, 10:48 PM
If your not full i would also like to play

Hallstadt
01-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Basx,

You're welcome to join us! Just post a character on the group page under the "post characters here" thread. I'll have to approve your character but that usually isn't a problem--just pay attention to the character creation guidelines on the group page. I will send you an invite to the group page so you can find it easily and post there.

Look forward to playing with you,

-Hall

enjaze
01-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Hi, I am interested in playing, but what time zone of 10-5?

If you're not full.

Kaine
01-13-2010, 03:27 PM
I'm interested in playing as well.

sharpwing
01-14-2010, 05:29 AM
i would like to play if you are not full yet.

Rabbit
01-30-2010, 08:08 AM
I would like to join too. But what time zone is it in?

goteamcleric
01-31-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi! I am also interested in playing! I would like to join your group, if that would be alright? I usually play Clerics or Wizards...

I will have a character ready ready to post on the Abred group page by later this evening. 1/31/10

:biggrin:

Purplesmurf
02-01-2010, 04:49 AM
Hello, I would be interested in this campaign..and I can almost play at anytime, lol. Broke Leg..so I spend a good bit of time home. It has been about a year and a half since the last time I played. However, I am just dieing to get back into it..since I recently stumbled on my books. I am a very dedicated player..so if you still have room let me know!

rev_314
02-10-2010, 08:38 PM
If you are still looking for players, I am interested. Sundays work best for me, but I might be bale to make Monday or Wednesday work. I am in GMT -6H if that helps.