PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Scar 4e Champaign looking for players

Virindi
01-04-2010, 03:04 PM
I am seeking out 5 players for a weekly D&D (4th edition) home campaign. This campaign will be based of the Chaos Scar Adventure Path in Dungeon magazine. This game meets every Friday, except the last Friday of each month in Tampa, FL

I accept the D&D character builder and most of its components when creating a character. Adventurers will start at level 1. Alignment cannot be evil. I like to incorporate player backgrounds into the story arcs. I enjoy the role-play as much as the combat, although you may find my campaigns are still a bit combat heavy.

I try to inject as much fun, fair-play, and respect, into every game session, and expect the same from others sitting around the table.

I am using obsidian portal for campaign summaries, character creation guidelines, etc. Let me know if this interest you?

Hannibal
01-05-2010, 02:27 PM
I'm very interested in joining a 4e campaign. I'm not a power gamer and I enjoy both role-playing and combat. What day do you plan on playing? Friday nights or Sundays work best for me, but I could do Saturday nights if that's what the group chooses. I'm 43 and I've been playing 1e and 2e since the late 70's but I totally skipped the 3.x editions. I've bought most of the 4e books but I've had difficulty finding 4e players. The one group I played with didn't like it and they switched back to 3.5e.

Virindi
01-24-2010, 05:42 PM
Update: I am seeking 1 or 2 players for a D&D (4th edition) home campaign. This campaign will be based of the Chaos Scar Adventure Path in Dungeon magazine. This game meets every Friday, except the last Friday of each month in Tampa, FL

I accept the D&D character builder and most of its components when creating a character. Adventurers will start at level 1. Alignment cannot be evil. I like to incorporate player backgrounds into the story arcs. I enjoy the role-play as much as the combat, although you may find my campaigns are still a bit combat heavy.

We have had two sessions and they were lots of fun. We have four players but I would like five, however we can accommodate six players if needed.

I am using obsidian portal for campaign summaries, NPC dossiers, maps, character creation guidelines, and etc. PM me or reply to this thread if this game interest you?

Cragbag
01-25-2010, 06:05 PM
If you still have a spot open, I am very interested. I am a student at USF and have been playing 4e for as long as its been out, I can do Fridays after 2 PM, and could fill any role in the group. I enjoy combat heavy adventures but also enjoy role playing.

Virindi
01-26-2010, 05:50 PM
If you still have a spot open, I am very interested. I am a student at USF and have been playing 4e for as long as its been out, I can do Fridays after 2 PM, and could fill any role in the group. I enjoy combat heavy adventures but also enjoy role playing.

PM sent

malhavoc
02-10-2010, 09:50 AM
I also sent a PM

Virindi
02-10-2010, 11:55 AM
I also sent a PM
Sorry group is currently full at the moment.

malhavoc
02-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Bummer....Please disregard the other message I sent ya. I didn't realize we had already spoke until it was too late.

Honez
03-12-2010, 08:50 PM
I would be very happy to join if a spot opens up.

I am fairly new to the game, and just recently moved to the Tampa area from out of state.

Caesar3594
08-01-2010, 09:59 PM
Id love to join you if you still have an open spot id really love to play