PDA

View Full Version : Mouseguard, anyone?

White_Howler
01-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Hey ya'll,

So, I got my hands on the Mouseguard RPG book for those of you who are familiar, and even those who aren't. It looks like a really nice system and I was thinking about potentially getting a group together to start up a Patrol. The system is fairly simple, very much focused on the Roleplay aspect, and is very teamwork oriented. Styles I like!

I would be happy being the Storyteller but if someone is more familiar with the rules than I am, I would also love to just play one of the Patrol members.

As for times/days, I work a 9-5 M-F, but I don't have any real day blocked off except Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Any other day would be awesome.

I can discuss hosting here in Tigard but, if that's an inconvenience, I'd be more than happy to travel out wherever.

You can hit me back at ryanfalck318@yahoo.com

Thanks!

lucashaley
01-11-2010, 04:35 PM
I'd be interested -- I've read one of the books, but haven't seen the rpg yet. Let me know if you get a group going!

-Lucas

White_Howler
01-12-2010, 11:03 AM
So, I have both the books in PDF that can be read with the filereader "Comical". Send me an e-mail and I could throw those your way. I also have the RPG book in PDF format I could send. :)

I have one friend that I know who would be interested. You would be two! So, if you have any friends that would be interested, please send them my way. I think my e-mail was posted. A storyteller and 3 players would really be fine, though it suggests you get 4 players just because the conflict system likes even numbers!

Bearfoot_Adam
01-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Be careful, this sounds close to promoting pirated material and is something that this forum does not support. Though many do this it shouldn't be advertised here.

Lucifer_Draconus
01-26-2010, 02:29 PM
I think you can find the HC books at Powells . I like the setting & comic but not ready to try another new system.

jade von delioch
01-27-2010, 12:29 PM
Be careful, this sounds close to promoting pirated material and is something that this forum does not support. Though many do this it shouldn't be advertised here.

Stop Being a stick in the mud...

Have fun with Mouse guard- everything I hear about it makes it all worth wild.

Lucifer_Draconus
01-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Jade I think he was referring to the PDF thing not the game itself. That said , he might not also like Furry games either.

jade von delioch
01-30-2010, 08:41 PM
I know what he meant.

Bearfoot_Adam
01-30-2010, 11:04 PM
My thought process might be a bit queer, but I figured a friendly reminder from a friend would be better then an official warning from a moderator. I generally feel that my sticks, and my mud remain firmly separated.

jade von delioch
02-04-2010, 08:22 PM
If i recall correctly- no one said anything about doing something that is "Illegal!" Such as downloading from a torrent of said game...

Lucifer_Draconus
02-05-2010, 11:56 AM
<Lucifer hides behind rock & watches the festivities>