PDA

View Full Version : Council of Thieves

HowwwwL
01-01-2010, 12:20 PM
I picked up the Council of Thieves Pathfinder Adventure Path and am reading it through. It looks pretty fun. It is a 100% City based campaign that takes a character from level 1 to 13 in Westcrown: City of Twilight.

I was wondering if anyone has run this yet, and if so: was there anything to watch out for as a DM that wasn't clearly thought out by the developer when designing this campaign that any of you stumbled on while playing it. Or was it pretty solid?

WhiteTiger
01-04-2010, 09:01 AM
I wish I could help. I am only a player in this campaign and we have only finished part 1. I think we will be starting up part 2 in a couple of weeks. All I know is that it is a ton of fun. I'm playing a Pro-Revolutionary Chaotic Neutral Tiefling Bard (a Heavy-Metal Pied-piper playing a Sitar).

I can say that the game seemed to flow smoothly for both roleplay & combat.

Jeffrywith1e
01-28-2010, 09:16 PM
I'm a noob GM and we're one session into the series. It's going ok. I'll tell you what, though. I'm loving just reading these books. I haven't read a lot of Paizo adventures, but if they're all like this its top notch quality.

WhiteTiger
01-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Legacy of Fire runs you from 1st to 15th level and is reminiscent of an Arabian nights adventure. I am GM'ing this one and it's great. The only caveat is that it was released before the Pathfinder book release so it's still written in 3.5 so I have to do a little extra conversion but it's great otherwise.