PDA

View Full Version : N.Dallas GM/Player wanted

Talulla
12-26-2009, 11:23 AM
OK.I have a group of 4 players looking for a GM and one more to run a game with us. Our group includes 2 couples. So the perfect addition to our group would be another couple (with a GM included in that couple)
I have a 2 year old, so we are willing to host at our place to make things easier on her. The other couple can has also said they can take turns hosting. My little one is familiar with their home and is comfortable there.
We (my husband and I) live in N. Dallas right in the little corner near Addison, Carrolton, Plano. The other couple is just 30 minutes north of us in Little Elm

If you are interested, lets meet somewhere and get to know each other!!
Sorry, if I won't invite you to our home until we know you. There are some crazy people out there :D

EDIT: Just realized I didn't really put what days we were wanting to play.We're wanting to play Saturday afternoon/evenings.
The other 3 in my group have Monday-Friday jobs.

Rabbitacular
01-19-2010, 01:50 PM
Hello,

Sent a private message, would be interested in gaming with you.

Rougenoe
02-04-2010, 02:56 AM
I would be interested in playing as well. I moved to N. Dallas in January and have been looking for some people to play with. I do not know 3/3.5 rules though I have been playing 4e almost as long as it has been out.

Let me know if you are still looking for members!

GoodBoy Brown
02-15-2010, 08:09 PM
If there's still room for a player, I would put myself forward. I live around NW Highway and Abrams, not far from 75, so I'm not too damned far. I've played 3.5 quite a bit, but not recently, and I've only read the latest PHB and PHB2. There just doesn't seem to be much action in the area.

seanpsimmons
06-20-2010, 04:57 PM
I live in Lewisville on 121 and am looking for a game in north Dallas. Anyone got room? All i'm finding is games in Dallas. That's a little too long a drive for me.

talysian
06-27-2010, 06:15 PM
I live in Lewisville on 121 and am looking for a game in north Dallas. Anyone got room? All i'm finding is games in Dallas. That's a little too long a drive for me.

I'm looking for 2 players for a Saturday Earthdawn Game if anyone is interested.

For more information http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/16486-Earthdawn-Saturdays