PDA

View Full Version : Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader near Grand Prairie, Texas

Death Incarnate
12-26-2009, 02:41 AM
My MSN is mwhiz@swbell.net

Make up some characters that are 2000 points, I have access to the following books for the campaign. You can also use variant ranks from the Dark Reign 40k website if you so desire, but request permission on a case by case basis by email or MSN.

Core Rulebook, The GM Kit, Rogue Trader, Disciples of the Dark Gods, Tattered Fates, Apocrypha Vehicles, Creatures Anathema, Edge of Darkness, Errata v.3(Which you should ALL GET, there are lots of fixes in there, even if you have the fantasy flight games release of the book.) Inquisitor's Handbook, Purge the Unclean. I am also going to get the Rogue Trader GM screen tommorow if the opportunity presents itself, and budget allows for it, since it goes on sale on the 26th last heard.

Edit: Also have the Radicals Handbook, a MUST have if you want to play someone thats not just your a-typical acolyte.

Also Adeptus Astartes (Though the cost of the power suits is going to be house ruled to heavens, as the costs don't make sense based on the books thus far, it would take a rogue trader getting around 1000+100/rank 15 months to get a SINGLE suit, and thats with him not doing ANYTHING including eating. The answer is... just say no, its going to be cheaper.)

If you have questions you can reach me via MSN, if I am not on, leave a message via email and I will respond within 24 hours on weekdays, if you email it to me on Saturday I wont answer it till Monday. However you can call my cell at 214-929-4581 if you want to contact me day or night.

http://www.whataburger.com/one_store_details.php?radius=&recordId=738

If there is enough interest in this game to warrant it, I am willing to host it online as well. Otherwise I am trying to keep it in the bounds of my already going game. Once you have made a character, we can meet in person or over phone to talk details, backgrounds, alternate ranks etc. As well as giving you a firm grip of the campaign synopsis to know what characters will and won't work for my campaign and some reasons. The game takes place around 10 PM on sunday night at the location mentioned, I can of course edit this later if it becomes an online game. If it is an online game that is intesting, you can ask for it to be on one of 3 other alternate days, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Thank you very much and have a nice day, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year(though I am a few days ahead of time as of the time writing this.) May the God Emperor watch over you, with every breath you take.

Death Incarnate
01-11-2010, 09:24 AM
Sunday evening starting early in the afternoon (think around 5PM)
We still meet at the whataburger store mentioned in the first post. Our amount of players that can make every meeting is smaller than it was previously, we have usually between 4 actually there playerwise. 1 Psyker (Novice Spiritus), 1 Adepta Sororitas, 1 Assassin (Moritat Reaper), and 1 Tech Priest (Mechanus Secutor). I am always interested in more players, of any type/personality/character background.

I also do not mind hosting a campaign in a different location and will be posting that up VERY soon!

Sapere
01-21-2010, 10:42 AM
It's me from Starcraft, posting in the thread.

Death Incarnate
02-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Sweet, about to be announcing the Forum Dark Heresy game, then will be creating the thread for it and posting the link on there. Seeya in a bit, sorry for the delay!