PDA

View Full Version : Experienced 3.5 player looking for a Play By Post Game

JoshuaD
12-19-2009, 01:08 PM
I've played in a 3.5 play by post game for over 4 years. It recently died off, and I'd like to join another. I have some samples of things I wrote for that game. I'm comfortable playing a number of different classes.

Arkhemedes
12-20-2009, 08:17 AM
Hey Joshua, I'm always looking for players in my Ravenloft PBP. It's a Pathfinder game, but as Pathfinder is often referred to as D&D 3.75 and there is very little combat, there really isn't much difference. Take a look at it (go to the Dead of the Night group in my profile) and let me know if you're interested.

JoshuaD
12-20-2009, 10:31 PM
I'm very interested in playing. I sent you a PM. Could you give me a quick overview of what classes are in the party, and what might be needed? Also, what are the big differences between 3.5 and Pathfinder? I'm not familiar with the latter.

Arkhemedes
12-20-2009, 10:50 PM
I'll send you a PM tomorrow night with some info.

doktorsemsis
12-29-2009, 12:55 PM
Hello there, I am interested in joining play by post game as well. I've been playing 3.5 D&D for like 4 years, both as PC and DM, but I have no idea how play by post works. I'm quick learner and I won't bring you headache.

Arkhemedes
12-29-2009, 09:09 PM
It's pretty simple. If you look at my profile and then look under my groups, you'll see the Dead of the Night group. Click on it, then look at the threads, particularly the rules thread and the game threads and you'll see it's pretty easy to figure out. I still have room for more players. So if you're interested send me a PM.