PDA

View Full Version : Any Warlords out there?

Bearfoot_Adam
12-17-2009, 07:00 PM
Looking for folks that play Warlord. What do you think of it? I'm just getting into it myself. I quite like the game because it seems a little faster the Warhammer. I like that it is a skirmish game and less costly investment wise. Plus I think think Reaper Mini's kick games workshop in the wrinklies. Love to hear what you all think.

Lucifer_Draconus
01-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Doesn't look like it so far. Since I'll be playing against you & Scott it's a no brainer that I'm one. Posting on the Reaper forums or at the various local shops will get us other players. Maybe play at some of the shops & be able to use their terrain till we build up a larger collection.

Genetic-Jackhammer
01-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Warmachine for the win:p

Lucifer_Draconus
01-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Yes yes yes I know Warmachine is cool , but we are playing Warlord. Eventually I may play Warmachine but now I'm focusing on Warlord & Mordheim (if I can find local Mordheim players), plus possibly taking up Urban War.

Bearfoot_Adam
01-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Actually there is a fan based Mordheim conversion for Warlord called the Brettinburg campaign that was good enough for reaper to post it on their site. I think once we get comfortable with the rules it is something we really should start.

Lucifer_Draconus
01-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Cool Adam..I'll check out the rules. Scott mentioned it briefly. But we still should think of looking for players on more dedicated sites like Reaper or other mini sites , plus post for players at local shops.