PDA

View Full Version : Anima- Dark Fantasy Roleplaying

RyuDraconis
12-14-2009, 03:04 AM
Hi there! I am here to announce that I will be extending invites to any interested parties to join an Anima online game in IRC. I haven't set up a time yet, but I am accepting any and all interested parties who might want to join us for the game. I already have one player already and I would like to get more.

About myself: I am a GM who has been GMing numerous games systems since 2001-2002 (Including Fantasy Flight Games old systems of Dawnforge and Fireborn) and have been a player in games as well. I am experienced with multiple others as well, and although this is my first time running a Anima game, I would like to give it a try.

About the Game: we are accepting any players of all skill levels, though I am a novice myself and so is the other player. Once you have gotten in touch with me I will give you more information, as so I can ascertain your dedication to showing up on a regular basis.

Where the game will be Held: The Game will be held in a Darkmyst server channel on IRC that I am an OP for #Shadowrun
If you are interested please drop me a email at RyuDraconis@gmail.com OR preferably send me a msg on AOL instant messenger (or email me your messenger s/n of your choosing)
I hope to hear form any interested parties and hope we can get this game up and running :) Let me know!
Cheers,

RyuDraconis, GM

(PS you can also drop me a line here on Pen and Paper via private message)

RyuDraconis
12-15-2009, 05:55 AM
Update: a New player has siged on and I am still looking for at least one more, if you are interested still, see above

Ryu