PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Group Looking for Players

Webhead
12-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Greetings, all! Our group is currently short players and we are looking to fill a couple of seats. The game location is in Dallas near the intersection Coit Road and Forest Lane. Our current schedule is biweekly on Saturdays from roughly 5:00 - 11:00 PM, though that timeframe is a little flexible should interested players need some accomodation. The next session is scheduled for December 26th assuming players are available, otherwise it will be January 9th.

We are a friendly and fun-loving group who are interested in a wide variety of RPG systems and genres, from the big-name RPGs to various indie games. We are looking for folks interested in trying different kinds of RPGs and we will be playing a few different one-shot sessions for a while until we can form a reliable core of players and settle in on what we would like to play long-term. Hence, people interested and willing to GM for the group are also welcome.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts or questions and I hope to see you at the game table!

Cheers!

questinc
12-13-2009, 11:24 AM
I belong to DFW Roleplayers and we meet monthly at Border's in Fort Worth (it's the one where Central Market is if you are familiar with downtown). Saturday's are rough for me to commit to anything because wekends are the only time I get to do stuff with my family. BUT if people can just show up to check things out - if meetings ar eopen and such - I could come by after the holdiays to meet and greet. I'm always up for meeting new and interesting people! MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY 2010! RON

The Silencer
12-13-2009, 08:42 PM
I may be interested, im a AD&D 1/2 and Battletech nut and the time is pretty good give me some more info /email me..

Chris House
12-17-2009, 09:33 PM
I have a family for a group, no really, I have my wife, my son 17, my daughter 15 and my some time joins us friend.
my wife loves our kids but want to game with some one she is not the mother too!

so I thought maybe some one out there might want to join groups?
I game master most of the times, all games all systems depend on what the group runs with!

I have 25 years of DM'ING under my belt
and I would like to play once and a while but , I found as a player i tend to steal the show, and the lead and the group and have to be silents as a character!- no really I was saying I am a chellenging player!
where most have to think out side of the box, I live out side the box and have to come in to get warm from time to time!
other then that. . . . . .

now any one interested in our group or if you have a small group that might want to be bigger?

I used to own a game store and ran groups of 12 to 20
at gen con I always ran 20 member mansion runs of zombie all fleash must be eaten!

madcrazy986
01-07-2010, 10:12 PM
I'm part of a quickly disintegrating group, one moved and others left due to a personal dispute between two of the guys. There are three of us remaining and we're all rather close to you. I have been GMing Hackmaster, but we are interested in alot of other games as well. I personally love 2nd E AD&D, 3.5, Call of Cthulhu, and Shadowrun. It's been awhile since I've gotten to play in a recurring campaign, but am of course I am willing to GM as well.

NEight
01-12-2010, 10:42 AM
I'm moving to y'alls area real soon. I'm looking for a game group. I love to play all types of rpgs. I can GM too. email me n8neight@gmail.com

Wholfe
01-19-2010, 03:29 PM
I have been gaming since '92 and am looking to find a good group to play with. I've played all systems, but my favorites are WEGs Star Wars and GURPS. I'm available most days except for the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month as that's when my LARP group meets. I've done some GMing, but not much.