PDA

View Full Version : Player looking for more and DM - 3.5e

VileSin
12-10-2009, 02:33 PM
New to the site and just deciding to jump right in. Need to set it up for sometime during the week. Weekends are full up for me. I'd like to help get a group started up for weekly or biweekly games online using whatever system is agreed upon by the group.

The key here is finding someone willing to DM - group size will be limited by their preference. I'm up for anything as long as it flows with 3.5 rules. If you're interested post up and we'll get something going.

Historian
12-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Hello to a fellow newbie! This sounds like my kind of RPG!

I'd be happy to play in this game. I've available pretty much anytime during the week (and the weekend, for that matter).

I have over 140 3.5e books (hard copy and .pdf), many of which I'm still trying to get around to reading, but not much experience playing (see my profile).

I'd even be willing to take a shot at GMing (as a newbie), *IF* we agree to play the Dungeon Crawl Classics series (which is, as it sounds, classic crawling with 3.5e rules). I have the complete series (#1-#52), and it's enough material to for at least two different Level 1 to Level 15 campaigns with 4-6 players. What do you think?

I have absolutely no experience RPing online, and will need help to do so(finding the right software, setting it up, etc.) "Skype" is absolutely out of the question.

VileSin
12-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Well so far it looks like we have 2 players, one possible depending on day, and another DM / Player. Just need 1-2 more players or a player and a DM if someone is up for running one.

minep
12-11-2009, 08:36 AM
I would be interested in joining as a player if you are running 3.5 D&D.

I'm free on Mondays and Thursdays.

punkbohemian
12-11-2009, 11:47 AM
I'd like to get in on this. I can do IRC, and I have Pidgin for chat (which is like MSN, AIM, and a bunch of others all rolled into one). I also have Gametable and OpenRPG, but I'm running Linux/Ubuntu and they can be a little glitchy on my sytem.

I think the Historian has a good idea. I'm just getting back into gaming, and a dungeon crawl would be a great way to get back into the swing of things (no pun intended) before taking on a more story-oriented campaign.

At this point, my work schedule is pretty flexible.

VileSin
12-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Alright, it looks to me like we've got a full group and a DM here. I'll be dropping you guys a couple PMs to coordinate.

creedman37
12-14-2009, 10:43 PM
can I join as a wood elf ranger?

VileSin
12-15-2009, 12:03 AM
can I join as a wood elf ranger?

Sorry bud, full up. I'll send you a PM if someone drops.

creedman37
12-16-2009, 01:07 AM
Hey thanks, if someone does let me know!