PDA

View Full Version : P.E.A.C.H. - Rod of Positive Channelling

harmor
12-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Rod of Positive Channeling, Lesser

Aura faint necromancy [good]; CL 5th

Slot none; Price 9,000 gp; Weight 5 lbs.

Description

This item allows channelers of positive energy to use their positive channel ability one additional time per day.

Construction

Requirements Craft Rod, creator must be a 5th-level cleric; Cost 4,500 gp (lesser)

--

Rod of Positive Channeling

Aura moderate necromancy [good]; CL 10th

Slot none; Price 32,500 gp; Weight 5 lbs.

Description

This item allows channelers of positive energy to use their positive channel ability two additional times per day.

Construction

Requirements Craft Rod, creator must be a 10th-level cleric; Cost 16,250 gp (normal)

--

Rod of Positive Channeling, Greater

Aura strong necromancy [good]; CL 15th

Slot none; Price 73,000 gp; Weight 5 lbs.

Description

This item allows channelers of positive energy to use their positive channel ability three additional times per day.

Construction

Requirements Craft Rod, creator must be a 15th-level cleric; Cost 36,500 gp (greater)

nijineko
12-11-2009, 01:27 AM
my mind bent slightly at the thought that a positive channeling effect gives off a necromantic aura. not sure i go for that. but i confess that's an off the cuff reaction, and not a long-thought through response.

in other thoughts, this is the first 'peach' thread that i happen to have seen here on these forums, congrats on that possible first. ^^

harmor
12-12-2009, 12:04 AM
I kind of modeled it after a Phylactery of Positive Channeling (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/magic-items/wondrous-items-2#TOC-Phylactery-of-Positive-Channeling).