PDA

View Full Version : Seeking 4E D&D DM - DFW/Grapevine

Valador
11-29-2009, 11:52 AM
Hello all.

My friends and I are currently looking for a DM to run some 4E D&D games for our group of 4-5 people in the Grapevine area.

We can host here in Grapevine. Very friendly. Ages 18+, men and women, all non smokers. Good neighborhood, quiet apartment complex.

The group so far will consist of myself (age 24), my girlfriend (age 28) her brother (age 24) and one of his friends (also in his mid 20s.)

We are all mostly newbies with very little pen and paper experience but we're all very eager to play and learn. We have our own dice, books, etc.

So all in all, we just need a DM to lead us. :D If you're interested please drop me a line! Thanks!

tschutti
06-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Hey,
Don't know if you are still looking for a DM or not but I just moved back to Colleyville and I'm looking for a group since my old one disbanded. I have a few years experience DMing with 3.5 (player since junior high) and I played a couple of sessions of 4E with a group who I eventually had scheduling conflicts with. Let me know what your schedules are and when you would want to play/how often. Currently I am unemployed so I don't have much to do other than search for a job. Thanks.