PDA

View Full Version : Altannia

gsquirrelgo
11-28-2009, 07:58 AM
Looking for a few players for a monthly 6-7 hr D&D 4e campaign set in a fantasy/steampunk homebrew world. Want to get rolling in January 2010 with a meet and greet followed by an intro encounter and then scheduling a game from there depending on player availability.

I am a DM returning to the chair after a long hiatus and am interested in playing with both new and experienced players. Provided that all involved are mature and interested in having fair and honest fun rather than arguing over rules. There is nothing wrong with optimizing your character just lets not actively cheat. I follow the letter of the law unless the spirit would make the game more fun.

As a DM I'm looking to craft interesting tactical encounters and skill challenges that provide multiple chances to earn bonus XP. Players will be given some explicit heads ups about opportunities to earn encounter rewards and advancement will generally be quick with 1-2 lvls per month. Social encounters and role playing will be encouraged and tangibly rewarded. I may adapt some published 4e material for the first session.

Message me if you are interested or would like to know more about the game!

Glenn