PDA

View Full Version : Players Handbook I & II bundle at Wizards

Grimwell
11-26-2009, 01:51 PM
FYI, if you have not purchased the Player's Handbooks for 4E D&D, and would like to check them out, they are running a bundle offer right now. The bundle gives you both books as well as a code for a discount on the subscription to the D&D Insider website.

I have them both, or I'd be running to my FLGS to take advantage of the pricing. I like saving money and supporting the local store! ;)

For folks who are interested in 4E but have not made the jump to buy and read, this is an ideal way to get all the information you are going to need to decide about the game, and save a little cash in the process.

Here is a link to the details (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/Product.aspx?x=dnd/products/dndacc/198500000&BAC=NOV09PHBBundle)

Grandore The Giant Killer
11-26-2009, 05:51 PM
I also seen at Borders last time I went they have a pack with Player Handbook 1, Dungeon Masters Guide 1, and Monster Manual 1.

wizarddog
11-27-2009, 07:58 PM
If you really want to play the 4e game, getting PHB 2 is good suplement. I found that just using PHB 1 to be quite boring at times.

Dr.Dead
11-28-2009, 12:40 AM
I've 4e and there are to many player hand books and I have to get a seperate book to find the monk class. but it is a somewhat of a cool system.:confused:

Farcaster
11-28-2009, 01:28 AM
I've 4e and there are to many player hand books and I have to get a seperate book to find the monk class. but it is a somewhat of a cool system.:confused:

Huh?

wizarddog
11-30-2009, 03:45 PM

Are referring to Arcane Power, Martial Power, Divine Power, and Primal Power? Technically not Player Handbooks but they can suck your wallet dry. Personally, I have no longing for the Monk. Besides, nothing prevents you from building a Hand to Hand combatant in the system; except maybe an overpowered Hand to hand Combatant ;).

Valdar
11-30-2009, 06:40 PM
At a certain point, you can just use a D&DI subscription in lieu of buying more books.

Right now, if you only have books, you have no Monk. It's only online at this point.