PDA

View Full Version : The Eyes of Belashyrra

wyrmfoe
11-24-2009, 03:46 PM
This campaign was inspired by the printed adventure Khyber's Harvest and continues where it left off. Our intrepid band of adventurers have just rescued a village in the Shadow Marches from members of a Khyber cult that intended to use them as recruits and sacrifices to their dark lord. Our heroes do not know it, but this was just a prelude to things yet to come. Their destinies are writ in the Draconic Prophesy and it is not done with them.

If you are interested in a game that has thrills, intrigue, and mystery then I'm hoping that you'll enjoy this campaign. It is the first I am running in the Eberron setting and we've only just recently begun, so we'd love to add more players to the mix. We'll be meeting at least once a week and quite probably in the late afternoon or evening on the weekends, but our schedules are flexible enough to allow some adjustment to that if necessary.

Feel free to send a message to wyrmfoe@gmail.com. You can also send me a PM here, or just reply to this thread with any questions and I'll be happy to fill you in on the details.