PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder RPG

Doom Crow
11-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Good evening fellow gamers!

I am a long-time DM and player of D&D, and I am gearing up for a 3.5 campaign using Pathfinder Adventure Paths. Right now our group will be playing in one of two possible locations tied to two different days: either Haddonfield, NJ on Sunday afternoons, or Washington Township on Friday nights.

If you're interested let me know via a PM here on P&PG and I'll get in touch with you. I prefer usually to meet prospective new players before we actually sit down to game to make sure there's not going to be any personality conflicts/make sure you're not a serial killer that I just let into my friend's house.

I am looking for creative spirits who are mature enough to handle themselves in a room full of adults and not fly off the handle when a difference of opinion happens or something in game occurs that isn't to their liking. I prefer role-players over the min/maxing hack n slashers who like to provide depth to their character and explore a meaningful story within the campaign. If this is something that sounds appealing to you, then by all means get in touch with me. At this point I am unsure which Adventure Path I will be using.

Doom Crow
11-22-2009, 01:32 PM
I will be running the Legacy of Fire adventure path with this group. I will likely hold a session before the holidays for character creation and then begin after the new year. I am still looking for 3 more players.

YellaBon
12-16-2009, 08:31 PM
I live in Haddonfield and would be interested in joining. Shoot me your email if/when you need more info.
Thanks!

Doom Crow
12-16-2009, 09:11 PM
Right now I have 6 for Legacy of Fire, and unfortunately I am full at the moment. I will let you know if and when spots open up. Thanks for your interest!!