PDA

View Full Version : New D&D Website

Dr.Dead
11-10-2009, 11:00 PM
My dad is making a new website for Dungeons and Dragons the URL is www.redadventures.com (http://www.redadventures.com) please go to this web site and post me back about this website, post me about what you guys think about it or what needs work on.

Farcaster
11-11-2009, 12:31 AM
The very first thing that I noticed about this site was that the text was hard to read and the red background was kind of aggravating, so this is the very first thing that he should address for his new site.

Q-man
11-11-2009, 07:36 AM
It looks like the bottom part of the Red Adventures banner is being cut off in Firefox but not in Internet Explorer. Its possible there are some other layout problems between the various browsers.

The registration page is a little bland. You might want to give it an orange background or something so that it matches the theme of the rest of the page as well.

The last comment I'd like to make is that I'm not sure what I get for registering. It sounds like what you're providing is a full campaign setting, complete with maps, towns, and adventure modules; which is pretty nice. Its just not clear, to me at least, exactly what all you have behind the login.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
11-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Maybe go one font larger for the text and do something about the red background. Makes me make an effort to focus. Other than that, very cool.

Dr.Dead
11-11-2009, 03:07 PM
I agree the red background needs to be changed to a different color and I'll tell my dad about it and the font. If there is more people that have any sugestions including the red background and the font size please post to me so I can keep my dad updated.

Pushkins
11-11-2009, 03:57 PM
don't go with such a harsh red, a darker shade will do nicely, if he needs the hex code for a good shade of red try 701B1B The other problem with that red back ground is the default color for link text is a stark contrast of blue, causing me to see the links ghosted in my vison for another hour

mrken
11-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Sorry, too hard for these old eyes to read the small black font on red background. Though I will be back to see it later.

Dr.Dead
11-11-2009, 09:43 PM
I still agree the red background needs to be changed to a different color and I've already told my dad about it and the font. If there is more people that have any sugestions including the red background and the font size please post to me so I can keep my dad updated.
--- Merged from Double Post ---
I need more Sugestion I under stand the color needs to be different and font need to be bigger. but I need to keep my dad updated