PDA

View Full Version : Looking for New Rowlett Group

Pixie
11-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Hello,

My husband and I are looking for a new group to game with. Our old group has recently seperated due to scheduling conflicts and we are really wanting to game again. My husband is an experienced DM who has been gaming for about 15 years, and I've been gaming for 4 years now. We are both in our early 30's and would be interested in finding gamers of a like age.

We are good with gaming with just about anything within the Pathfinder, D&D 3.5, D20 Modern, or Star Wars Saga rules. Any game world is fine also. Although my husband usually DM's, he's not opposed to playing either (and in fact enjoys it very much)!

We are currently in the Rowlett area, but are willing to make the commute for a good group of gamers.

PM me or post in this thread if you are interested in us gaming! Looking forward to your responses!

Webhead
11-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Wow! You live very close to me, it seems. If an opportunity presents itself, it might be fun to meet up at Starbucks or some such and make introductions. Currently, my group is in the middle of restructuring and the number of open seats is uncertain but if some do seem to come available, I can let you know.

There is only one caveat however...the group is specifically looking to play non-D&D, non-d20-based games for a while. But, if you're interested in experiencing some different game systems, it ought to be a lot of fun. We are always eager to expose people to new games.

Regardless, let me know if you would like to meet sometime and we can exchange greetings, questions and gaming stories.

Cheers!

gryphonjjh
11-12-2009, 05:12 PM
I live in North Dallas and wouldn't mind the commute to Rowlett. Do you guys have room for one more?