PDA

View Full Version : Open Call for Ask-a-GM Panelists

Farcaster
11-10-2009, 02:55 PM
We are currently looking for some new panelists for our Ask a GM advice section. This section will be undergoing some changes in the coming weeks. The most dramatic change is that each panelist will have the freedom to choose their own topic either from questions submitted to the panel or to write their own series of general advice articles. So, we will no longer have more than one panelist writing a response for the same question.

If you're interested in becoming a panelist, here are the qualities we are looking for:

The dedication to submit about one article every four to six weeks.
A clean and understandable writing style.
Experienced, Insightful Game Masters
Experience with multiple game systems would be helpful.

If this sounds like you, please complete the questions below and send it to me via private message. (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=1) I should add that panelists are given upgraded accounts and are given special recognition on the forums, but we do not offer any financial compensation at this time.

Ask a GM Panelist Questions:
1) How much experience do you have as a game master? How much as a player?

2) What systems are you familiar with and with which systems would you say that you are an expert?

3) What is the hardest situation you have ever had to deal with at your gaming table and what was your approach? Was that successful? Would you do anything differently now?

4) What are the topics you are most interested in covering as a panelist?

5) What are the topics you are not at all interested in covering as a panelist?

6) Do you foresee any problems with submitting around one article every four to six weeks?

Thanks all! Please feel free to respond to this announcement or send me a PM if you have any questions.

nijineko
11-13-2009, 12:42 AM
wish i felt more confident on the time frame. i'm barely keeping up posting in my games on a once a 4-6 weeks scale.... i love helping others though, just the sort of thing i'd be interested in. i'll keep an eye on my schedule, just in case. ^^

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
11-13-2009, 01:15 PM
Wish i had the time for it would be an honor to be an Ask-A-GM Panelist, Farcaster, for nothing would please me more than to write articles for pnpg as well as field questions regarding old-school dnd & Hackmaster, WFRP, Traveller, and the occasional general question.

Your efforts and this site are definitely appreciated. http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif