PDA

View Full Version : dark heresy campaign test

Kalerite
11-07-2009, 11:29 PM
this is a test game of dark heresy and i wish to continue it after

Darcantith
12-17-2009, 03:11 AM
I'm good to go for some Dark Heresy gaming, test run or no. It will be my first experience actually playing this RPG. I have read the vast majority of the core and inquisitor handbooks, created a few test chars (done back stories for them as well), and want to give this a whirl.

Let me know the when/where/how and I'll be there.

Thanks for your time,
Darcantith

bitemytail
12-17-2009, 09:50 PM
I'm good to go for some Dark Heresy gaming, test run or no. It will be my first experience actually playing this RPG. I have read the vast majority of the core and inquisitor handbooks, created a few test chars (done back stories for them as well), and want to give this a whirl.

Let me know the when/where/how and I'll be there.

Thanks for your time,
Darcantith

Also interested in getting more info

Captain_Glycerin
12-19-2009, 05:38 AM
I'd be up for it. They've just released the build option I've been waiting for...

florent
12-21-2009, 11:32 AM
Hey there,

yes I'd like to give it a whirl. I have the core rulebook, have not read it all yet, but I've played a couple sessions of an intro adventure already. What tools would you like to use for voice and for Tabletop simulation. If you're into Maptool, there's actually a Dark Heresy Framework already built for it and I can email it to you.

bitemytail
12-21-2009, 12:09 PM
this is a test game of dark heresy and i wish to continue it after

Last Activity: Friday 11-27-2009 01:25 AM

I don't think he's coming back. Its been almost a month

florent
12-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Oops,

oh well, no biggie. He was also located down under, so time difference could have made scheduling difficult :)

Death Incarnate
12-24-2009, 01:07 AM
GO TO here (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=124870) for more details on the campaign, I am now making a seperate thread for it.

Thursday night (the 24th) on MSN 0700 Central Standard Time. Or a time to be agreed upon in the near future, contact me or post up what times you want it to be. It cannot be Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday, otherwise we can chat about it on a case by case basis.

My MSN is mwhiz@swbell.net

Make up some first rank characters, I have access to the following books for the campaign. You can also use variant ranks from the Dark Reign 40k website if you so desire, but request permission on a case by case basis by email or MSN.

Core Rulebook, The GM Kit, Rogue Trader, Disciples of the Dark Gods, Tattered Fates, Apocrypha Vehicles, Creatures Anathema, Edge of Darkness, Errata v.3(Which you should ALL GET, there are lots of fixes in there, even if you have the fantasy flight games release of the book.) Inquisitor's Handbook, Purge the Unclean.

Edit: Also have the Radicals Handbook, a MUST have if you want to play someone thats not just your a-typical acolyte.

Also Adeptus Astartes (Though the cost of the power suits is going to be house ruled to heavens, as the costs don't make sense based on the books thus far, it would take a rogue trader getting around 1000+100/rank 15 months to get a SINGLE suit, and thats with him not doing ANYTHING including eating. The answer is... just say no, its going to be cheaper.)

If you have questions you can reach me via MSN, if I am not on, leave a message via email and I will respond within 24 hours on weekdays, if you email it to me on Saturday I wont answer it till Monday. However you can call my cell at 214-929-4581 if you want to contact me day or night.