PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands: Reloaded (Boston Metrowest)

beholdsa
11-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Hello,

I'm currently running a weekly Deadlands: Reloaded game that is looking to pick up an extra player, or maybe two. We're a pretty relaxed group who focus on role-playing, broken by occasional combats and action. It's important to be able to just sit back, have fun and work with the group. We're mostly in our mid-to-late 20's, although one member is significantly older.

For those of you who might not know, Deadlands is a Western game with magic, as well as various horror and steampunk elements. We're using the most recent version of the setting, which uses the Savage Worlds rules.

We meet weekly from 7 pm until around 11 pm in Waltham. Currently we're meeting on Thursdays, but there may be some flexibility on meeting nights, so long as the game remains on weeknights at the same general time.

One final note, we meet in an apartment which has two cats, so it might not work out if people are severely allergic to them.

Send me a PM or email me if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.