PDA

View Full Version : Sci-fi Game in Hillsboro/Beaverton

Doc4
11-02-2009, 01:21 AM
I am a game master of some 25+ years of experience currently running a sci-fi game in the Hillsboro, Oregon area. The setting is a mixture of Firefly, Battlestar, Aliens, and a dash of Bladerunner. We play with a homebrew rule system that I've been refining for years now.

If you are interested, take a look at our extensive website http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/polera In particular, peruse the Adventure Logs and Wiki page.

I am looking for mature players somewhere between "just out of college" and "one foot in the grave". The game time is Sundays with occasional swaps to Fridays or Saturdays as needed from 5pm-10pm two out of every three weeks or so.

My games put an emphasis on story first and foremost. Rich characters and detailed settings are key. There will be plenty of exploration, politics and action, but the play's the thing.

Again, I am looking for mature players able to commit to the game time. Players who emphasize a detailed character description and background are the type of folks I want to game with. Honesty, being cooperative, and having a fun attitude should be a given.

Rules lawyers and competitive people need not apply. I am after sociable folk, who play well with others, who care more about the story and the part they play more than min/maxing some combat rolls.

If you are interested, please email me at gumby202@gmail.com, telling me a little bit about yourself, game experiences you like and character types you normally play or wish to try.

Thank you,

Tom / Doc4