PDA

View Full Version : The Final Dream

LethalYogurt
10-29-2009, 05:56 PM
Welcome to the world of Ackron...or what is left anyway. It has beem a few years since the destruction started. The worldwide controlling government and military power of Zerkon has been oppresing the people since they arose, forcing their law, and harming the planet for its limited resources. They have been around for nearly one hundred years, and one hundred years too long. Because of their dirty methods and tyranny have nearly killed the entire planet, leaving nothing more than a wasteland with only a few standing cities left.

Now, another organization known as A-PEP (Agency of Personel and Environmental Protection) has been formed to rise up against Zerkon. Recruiting began quickly, and vased in over fifteen million volunteers, ready and willing to fight.

Their founder, Mentor Ignacious Dibachi, has launched countless attacks on key points and bases important to Zerkon. THough these attacks have made devastating blows to their hold onthe people, Zerkon strikes back, atacking random villages, and then attempting to frame A-PEP or some other faction. All in all, just a warning to Mentor that their blood is on his hands.

Mentor needs help. Keeping at his headquarters, he has assigned one of his top commanders to search for the best of the best. Anyone can apply, only few will be selected.

--------

This is the setting. But here is the deal. I am NEW to D&D. I have no idea how to be a DM at all. So what I was hoping to do is let someone help me or manage the DMing, and I would act as a co-DM, that way I can learn the ropes and still enjoy telling my story and sharing my campaign.

If intersted, drop me an email at SirHowWeird@yahoo.com

Syllven
10-29-2009, 11:15 PM
why not, sounds kinda interesting, sci-fantasy setting?
I DM a bit and am very familiar with 3rd and 4th edition, i am assuming you mean 4th edition?

LethalYogurt
10-30-2009, 12:54 PM
why not, sounds kinda interesting, sci-fantasy setting?
I DM a bit and am very familiar with 3rd and 4th edition, i am assuming you mean 4th edition?

As I said, I just dropped into the world of D&D, the only thing I only really understand is how to present the story and campaign, and how to deal with situations. I have no idea what edition to use, which one would be better, how to create the enemies, NPC's, etc.

That is why I am requesting a second DM to help me to understand, learn, and to even play out this campaign for players that are interested. I'm willing to learn whatever I need to learn.