PDA

View Full Version : looking for playtesters

UndeadJack
10-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Hello community of pen and paper games. I have been planning a game for quite some time years in fact. i have a breif background and i have some minor things planned out. i am making this post because i am looking for people to help test some ideas i have. note that more than likely it would not be a full length campaign as of yet. im honestly just looking to test some combat and other situations. well here is what i have for the background info......

the year is 2020 the world has been plagued by a virus which "brings the dead back to life" the people responsible for this is an organization known as the black opps their goals are not money or power they just want to see the world burn. There are groups of people know as the resistance everyone who is not the living dead is in one of these groups they are all well equiped and have seem to put up a good defence against the invading threat. There are also smaller groups of people who think they can do better on their own they survive somehow moving from place to place building to building gathering resources as they go along. The goal of this game is to SURVIVE this wont be your average kill a bunch of creatures and level up you will be rewarded based on how well you survive, what you do, if you help or dont help society based on the faction you choose.

i will warn all who apply in advance i dont have everything planned out. the testing is to help me see if people would be interested in this type of game and also to plan where i want to go if i get enough interest.

people who are interested you can pm me or email me at darkroxas_123@hotmail.com or undeadjack1@gmail.com
also feel free to post on the topic

i look forward to starting a new game and i hope you all will join me in the experience

russdm
10-28-2009, 04:36 PM
This sounds like it could be alot of fun. Count me in!

Cryos
10-29-2009, 08:20 AM
Sure, I'll bite!

UndeadJack
10-29-2009, 10:11 AM
alright good guys! i only need/want a small group at first okay so now i just need to figure out times pm me with times!

Calsapher
01-19-2010, 06:12 PM
hey im sorry im a little late o the draw but do you think theres room for one more?