PDA

View Full Version : Replica Droid question

Inquisitor Tremayne
10-25-2009, 11:16 AM
Is it legal to use Superior Tech on a Replica Droid? A +4 to Str, Dex, or Int would be a huge bonus!

Dytrrnikl
11-19-2009, 04:48 AM
Intersting question. I'd say yes, it's a sort of 'cybernetic upgrade' so to speak. I would however have it be something that is obnoxiously expensive to implement, particularly since the Replica Droid is much more complex than your standard droids.

Slipstream
11-19-2009, 04:47 PM
I asked our resident SW Saga guru in my group about this:

I would say if you can Superior tech a droid...a replica droid would fall into the droid table

To be cliche: it all depends on what the Galaxy Master decides. Whatever balances best for the specific game.

Dr.Dead
11-19-2009, 05:13 PM
I think it should happem because look at computers now days you get ram making in run faster larger memery cards to store more information. give it more stregth ya because look at car makers they use machines to do so and when a new tech that is faster and stronger they buy it when ever possible.

Inquisitor Tremayne
11-20-2009, 11:05 AM
Cool. I kind of figured as much but I wasn't sure if thre was any info out there that I may have missed.

I think a Replica Droid(s) would make an AWESOME Terminator! and a +4 to Strength is a must!