PDA

View Full Version : Million Terranote Kiss

JasonYarnell
10-25-2009, 10:25 AM
I am currently running a CthulhuTech campaign that has been converted over to Hero System. I will be utilizing Hero System 6E.

Familiarity with the rules is not necessary. Familiarity with the setting is helpful, but also not necessary.

I prefer players who are team oriented and roleplayers over Rollplayers. If you are focused solely on killing monsters and looting their bodies you will be sorely disappointed in my campaigns.

I expect players to be able to post at least once a week and preferrably at least every other day.

If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss character concepts.

Million Terranote Kiss (http://www.herocentral.net/campaignInformation.htm?campaignId=923644)
"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul."
- Marilyn Monroe

Los Angeles is one of the biggest arcologies in the world. It has become the hub of civilization for the western half of North America. The arcology is a sprawling metropolis that extends from the hills separating Los Angeles from the San Fernando Valley to where the 105 Freeway used to be, and from the Pacific Ocean to just east of Downtown. The city still sprawls outside the arcology for miles in every direction, for the city is home to a sizable standing military presence. It is a common staging point for troops being deployed in the pacific.

Home to the beating heart of the world's entertainment industry, Los Angeles is said by many to best represent the decline of civilization. It is a town of opulence and decadence, a modern day Babylon that would shock many. The nightlife of LA is to be reckoned with, home to some of the best restaurants, bars and nightclubs in the world, where the music is cutting edge, the people are pretty, and the booze and drugs are free flowing. It is a modern day hedonist's paradise, where you live for today and damn the consequences.
- CthulhuTech - Mortal Remains, P. 37
------------------------------------------------------------
Deep in the bowels of the LA Arcology there is crime. A lot of crime. There's even been crime just like the murders you're investigating. So why are you investigating these particular ones? What makes them special?

That's what your bosses want to know.

Million Terranote Kiss is a campaign that takes place within the Los Angeles Arcology within the CthulhuTech campaign setting. The campaign will utilize the Hero System 6E ruleset and knowledge of these is not necessary.

The focus will be on 'Street-level' investigations and stealth/black-ops operations. Combat will happen but will not be a focus and it will certainly be exceptionally deadly. The CthulhuTech universe is dark and the PC's are often Anti-heroes who do what is necessary to perform their jobs and continue living another day.

All PC's are operatives of the New Earth Government as a special Task Force that crosses operational lines. Possible PC 'Classes' are listed below.

Ashcroft Foundation Advisor
Federal Agent
Intelligence Agent
Occult Scholar
Para-Psychic
Soldier

Lurkers are also welcome should all slots be filled and will get first pick of any openings as they occur and on a first come, first served basis. If you wish to become a Lurker simply apply with the name 'LurkerX' where 'X' is the next number up from the other lurkers.

JasonYarnell
10-27-2009, 10:34 AM
Game is currently full. Lurkers are still welcome.

Farcaster
10-27-2009, 10:56 AM
Jason,

That game sounds totally cool. If only I had the time!

JasonYarnell
10-28-2009, 05:13 AM
Jason,

That game sounds totally cool. If only I had the time!
Well, it is play-by-post so the time commitment is very low.