PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Game/Looking for Players

KnowYourSymphony
10-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Greetings All!

I've just moved to the area and I'm looking to connect and game.

I am willing to either play or DM. I can also host.

I prefer Pathfinder and 3.5. I won't play 4E.

If your table is looking for players or you know a group that is looking for a DM, please e-mail me at: Imagine_FrogsDreamToo@yahoo.com.

I also play: Star Wars Saga, Cthulhu, and Masquerade.

Thanks!

DeviloftheRealms
07-15-2013, 01:50 PM
Hey,

I am currently looking to try and add 1-3 more players to our F2F group. We are all 30+ with jobs and/ or families. We each have at least 10 years of experience with the game (multiple versions, I have 20+ years in the game). We are hoping to add individuals who can play as well as DM. At some point we hope to allow another member to DM for a bit.

So… if you have a small group as well than perhaps we can combine? If you are DM in search of players we can use that as well.

We are currently 6th level and it is a Forgotten Realms game set in Tethyr and the Lake of Steam area and its surrounding area. PHB race/ classes and Complete series Prestige Classes. We have two elves currently that are a rogue and a fighter (I am running a gnome NPC Cleric as well).

We meet every other Saturday around noon for 4-8 hrs depending in the Whitehall/ Columbus area. We charge a participation fee of $40,000,000,000.00 per session. (this is negotiable to be paid via snacks, pop, pizza or paraphernalia)

If you’re interested shoot me an e-mail at: devil_of_the_realms@yahoo.com and feel free to check us out on Obsidian Portal:
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/shadows-from-the-dark
Thanks,

- David