PDA

View Full Version : Announcements

Marley117
10-21-2009, 09:22 AM
ok, sorry about my lack of posting. I got VERY busy all of a sudden and now I am free again, but I am trying to get everything back on track.

I have a request. This game is supposed to be open, and you all are supposed to be posting and replying, movng the story foward. A few of you are doing very well, playing your characters right and moving stuff a long, but I want quality posts so I can have something to work with and not railroad you through the game. If you have an idea, do it! I will work anything in, trust me. The only thing I don't want is you guys making encounters. Don't say 'and there were 5 guys. Roll for initiative!" That is my one job :P

Everything else, go for it. You wanna climb out and run down the street, do it. Wanna steal civilian clothes and blend in? I don't care. Wanna do a dance and shoot your gun....there will be problems but sure! Just make this your game too.

Marley117
12-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Hah nice way to end the game. Yea it didn't seem like anyone was very interested after the very beginning, so I just kinda stopped wanting to do this. Sorry it fell through.

ki3lomar
02-13-2012, 01:50 AM
19” Rack Mount LCD Console (http://www.aten-usa.com)

love collecting pens