PDA

View Full Version : Combination

Opie Wan Kenopi
10-20-2009, 05:38 AM
Combination,

Yes a full fledged Game World. This world setting is a system that has been in play with varied groups since 1986. There are tremendous amounts of background interlinked adventures, a touch of many systems and styles.

This game has undergone re-writes to fit into the many incarnation of D&D so look for old favs and new tingles.

Mind you I am flexible as to gamming so if D&D isnít the game your looking for and enough interested parties like the idea of another system I master, have at with a note I like to create gamming adventures in my spare time and I like a lot of different systems.

haligon
10-23-2009, 06:13 PM
Hi,
I'm in the Worcester area, and a biweekly schedule is ideal for me. I've been playing various forms of D&D since the original boxed set, and also have experience with Traveller, Gamma World, Champions, V&V and GURPS (as well as various others). I'm up to giving any system a shot :). I'd be available weekday evenings after 5:00

Anachronist
01-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Sure; I'll join your cult.

Anachronist
01-21-2010, 10:23 PM
Well? Any further news on people willing to get involved here? I'm itching to roll some dice, role some play, and rochambeau some orcs.