PDA

View Full Version : GreyHawk in Woodland Hills, CA

Shawn350
10-19-2009, 01:04 PM
Welcome to Greyhawk....

We are replaying the classic world of Greyhawk from the 80s on right now the adventures have obtained their own Keep and village and have been trust into the world of political intrigue, but also many adventures call to them and pull them out of the political world into dark dungeons and haunted forest.

We are a group that plays every friday in Woodland Hills. We are looking for one more maybe two more players. I am interested in a person who fits our personalities (which playing D&D means you are 90% there lol) and can play on a regular basis.

We play on Dwarven Forge Terrian with Painted Miniatures we have 1000's of dollars in figs and scenery and it makes for great battles.

IF you are looking for regular game please send me a message we will meet up I will treat you to coffee, we will talk and if both feel like its a good fit I will invite you into our meet up group and provide you with the address of the game.

Cheers,

Shawn
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Thanks for the intrest I have a couple of new players that are going to play. I will post if a spot opens up.

inkblue
10-21-2009, 06:24 PM
If you are still looking for new players, I would love to go back to Greyhawk. From the Barrier Peaks to the Nyr Dyv, it's like a, mm, 12th home for me.
Curtis