PDA

View Full Version : My Super hero campaign

jade von delioch
10-16-2009, 06:05 PM
So i feel like bragging:

I have decided that come X-mas i will be running a superhero game using the "Marvel Universe" rule system. The best superhero game i have come across, in my opinion. The setting will take place in England, during the Victorian era with a steampunk feel. Which has already got my players all excited.
My plan from this point is 3 fold.
1) All the characters, at the start of the game, are being held at a Institute best designed to handle the unfortunates who have fared undue side affects and such produced by the new age of science. The characters are not the only people within the institute, but are less likely to kill and destroy.
2) All the characters will regain there freedom from the institute by working for the Queen in handling all situations that the normal police or military are not equipped to handle on a day to day bases.
3) The empire under siege. Picture a Giant robot terrorising the Tower of London with ravens squawking at it.

jade von delioch
02-05-2010, 10:25 PM
So We have been playing this game for about a month now and I have to say; ITS GREAT!

Her Majesties Champions are a new Wonder to the world of British Empire of 1883. So far they have saved the house of the lords from an army of clockwork soldiers, Went to the royal opera house which ended up being attacked by Sky Pirates before the 3rd act, and Discovered that an evil syndicate was selling a new drug to the common masses that could give a person superhuman abilities, but only if they survived the change. Much more is in store for their future Issues as many of the poor saps who survived taking the mutant drug begin to pop up through out the Empire. As well as the reappearance of villains that eluded them in the past.

Starphoenix26
08-26-2010, 02:44 PM
glad to see another campaign that's lasted a long time still enjoying the game.
you can find details of Phoenix Flight (my long time game) under my profile.

clintsylvania
10-07-2010, 12:52 AM
I love the scale of success in the marvel game. What a wonder. The tactics people can use is amazing. I play as a shrinking hero who uses guns and all I have to do is get behind them and blindside, pointblank the fool with my column shifts from shrinking and GUN talent. I have a hitting ability of unearthly. Its like hitting a building with a hammer with my back against the wall swinging backwards. A shrinking hero would awesome in that game of yours. He could fight deseased rats, struggle through clock work machinary, sneak around in a noir fashion.