PDA

View Full Version : Greetings fellow adventurers!!

Zijaerdran
01-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Hello fellow gamers.
As with many of you I'm looking forward to getting involved in new gaming discussions and (hopefully) finding a few of you near my normal stomping grounds to set up a new gaming group. I currently live in Eastern Kentucky and play D&D 3.5ed. I've been playing for about 26 years, off and on. Actually my wife and I both play and we are hoping to find a few other gaming couples in our relative age group (that would be our 30's) who enjoy getting together to roll some dice and build legends for our chosen characters. I should mention that couples are not the only people we are looking for, that's just wishful thinking. Anyway, I'll save you from endless lines of additional babble and conclude with:
"hope I get a chance to get to know many of you in the future".

Happy Hunting,
Z

Farcaster
01-23-2007, 01:38 PM
Welcome to the boards!

StormPoet
05-16-2007, 01:17 PM
In Eastern KY are you... I live in Grayson, KY which is almost on the tri-state border of OH/KY/WV. My husband and I play as well as our 14 yr old daughter. We are about 30 minutes from Ashland KY but we dont have wheels. We are always looking for new gamers cuz our close friends we play with just recently had their second baby and we never know when we are gonna be able to play. I would love to start a second group. My husband and I both have our own homebrewed worlds that we DM out of. We are 3.5 D&D Forgotten Realms/Dragonlance style gamers. Anyways... enough of my rambling. Let me know where ya at... and maybe at the very least we can get together once in a while if you arent REALLY near to us.

Later,
Lady Storm