PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Children of the Force

WildKnight
10-14-2009, 07:10 AM
STAR WARS: Children of the Force

Luke Skywalker and Anakin Skywalker have defeated Darth Sidious, the last of the Sith Lords. The Alliance to Restore the Republic has brought down the Galactic Empire.

5 years have passed since the fall of The Emperor. Luke Skywalker and his sister, Leia, have begun the training of a new generation of Jedi, but their numbers are few, less than a dozen.

The Empire, far from gone, nurses its wounds and strikes back at the budding Republic whenever it can. Lawlessness and chaos dominate the fringes, particularly with the power vacuum left behind by the (relatively) recent destruction of two of the galaxies most powerful crime syndicates; Black Sun and Jabba the Hutt's mob.

In this dangerous time, the Republic pushes Master Skywalker to train more Jedi. Recently, a holocron has been discovered, revealing potent Force bloodlines on dozens of worlds. Though not yet fully decrypted, the Holocron may yet serve as the basis for the New Jedi Order...

Considering a PBP Star Wars (Saga Edition) game based on a group of heroes seeking out children with Force potential to help bolster the very thin ranks of the New Jedi Order. The movies and movie novelizations would be the only "canon" for this game, though characters and situations from other sources might be introduced later.

The two current PCs are a Holovid star who has made his career playing Luke Skywalker, and his gungan bodyguard (both set to begin training as Jedi themselves).

Contact me here or at tedd.haas@gmail.com if you're interested.

Lawlful-Evil
10-19-2009, 06:08 AM
what's the charactergen rules etc?

Kozsey
10-19-2009, 09:08 AM
This sounds interesting I would love to join if your still looking for members.

Dytrrnikl
10-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Count me in if a place is still opne.