PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Edition - Eye of the Sun (GMT+10 evenings)

shod
10-13-2009, 11:22 PM
Games would run between 8:30pm till midnight one day a week depending on whats is sutable.
Char starting level is level 3.

Introduction

http://www.fantasygrounds.com/images/arrow.png
In these ancient days, Ssh’rik was the mightiest lizardfolk shaman of the Khud-Al Jungle. One day, he received a vision from his deity, Semuanya, directing him to raise a mighty temple. So the shaman taught his people how to cut stone and assemble it into sturdy walls, and together they crafted a temple worthy of their deity. They named the structure the Ziggurat of the Wrathful Sun.....

You arrive in the town of Elwood at the end of a sudden rainstorm of the sort that seems to be common in jungle lands. The town sits at the northern edge of a thick jungle. From the look of it, Elmwood is a rough, bustling, frontier town filled with self-reliant people. Indeed, they pay little attention to you beyond a curt nod. Strangely, a few of the buildings in the main street seemed to have been recently burnt to the ground.

mildseven
10-14-2009, 04:12 AM
Hi I am in +7 GMT, I am interested in playing this campaign. However, I am fairly new D&D and maptools...please let me know. Thanks. :)