PDA

View Full Version : NEW 4e Campaign in Bristol County MA

Skuttman19
10-13-2009, 09:17 PM
BCGC

Bristol County Gaming Club seeks mature, fun loving, local players. 21 and older please. I am 40, and a family man. I have no problem relating to younger (or older) players.

I am looking to start a new gaming group. I have been away from D&D for about 10 years. The bulk of my gaming took place in central CT from the early 80s through the late 90s. It's time to get rolling once again.

I am primarily focused on starting a 4e campaign. I live in Attleboro MA. I can host, and am alternately willing to travel. Times that are best for me are mon or fri evenings, but weekends are also possible depending on group needs.

I would like to DM my new campaign, possibly starting with the H series just to get a feel for the new edition. From there it would be an original world campaign that is very open ended. World evolution would be mutual between DM and players. I am also willing to split time with other qualified and energetic DMs.

I am always willing and eager to talk to all gamers. If you are local, drop me a line even if my campaign doesn't suit your needs.

Send me a PM or email me at skuttman19@comcast.net (skuttman19@comcast.net)

Thanks, and talk to you soon.
Scott
DM - Fantasmagorian Overlord

Skuttman19
10-22-2009, 09:58 PM
We have three players. Looking for a few more.

Game time is mondays 7 pm est in Attleboro MA.

Campaign begins 11/26.

Skuttman19
12-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Bumping this up.

We have 3 players, and have had 4 really good game nights.

Looking for 1 or 2 more players.

We will be running my 4e campaign for the immediate future, but there is alot of room and willingness to try other games, modules, and campaigns.

Game starts at 7pm sharp. We generally will be playing until around 11, but sometimes a little later.