PDA

View Full Version : 4th ed D&D

Omi
10-10-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm looking for a couple reliable players for 4th ed. I prefer about 22 yrs old and up. You don't have to be an expert on 4th ed.

I'm not the type of DM that believes it's the DM vs the Players. It should be fun and challenging, not "I wonder who's going to die this game." I've been in those. I don't like meta-game conflict. I don't accept violent or otherwise physically aggressive players. This includes taunting to piss off other players. Players should get along and work with one another, It's all about having fun.

My style is even between role play and tactics. I'm not a larps player so I'm not one to dress up and swing swords around during game play.

I'm fine if you want to have a couple drinks. No spectators come to my games. I don't typically use pre packaged setting...although I will use those adventures. I like for players to create a uniqueness to their characters. I will normally have someway for the party to eventually bring you back(at a penalty of course) if you die. Dieing should not be fun but, neither is re creating a character you've been building for months. That just sucks.

The day's I prefer are Sundays during day time. I am not religious and have no other use for those days. The frequency is every week most of the time.

Currently I have one player and need at least 2 more and up to 4 more. I will be hosting at my place. I live right next to the 101 and 202 on the Tempe/Mesa border.

Anyways, that's about it.

adamgibbons
11-08-2009, 09:57 AM
I would be interested in playing, but sundays don't work for me.