PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4th edition Composite World

Ghabriel
10-10-2009, 09:08 AM
We're currently running a twice-a-month to once-a-month 4th edition D&D and would like a few more players to round out the current roster. I am a rather restrictive DM, so those players who need to play a Half-Minotaur Rogue/Fighter/Mage need not apply. New players, either to D&D period or 4th edition, are highly encouraged to join.

Our group is comprised of working adults who like to have fun and see D&D as a very interactive tabletop game. While we have more serious roleplaying games, right now we're looking to recruit others for the casual style of D&D we enjoy (and potentially recruiting people who mesh well into the serious roleplaying sessions).

PM me with any questions/comments or to set up a real-life meeting.

Thank you for your time,

Tim

Killerbeez
10-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Tim,

It sounds like we are like minded individuals. Unfortunately, at this time I am not looking for a new group because I have a regular group. However, I would like to invite you (and any of your friends) to the D&D Living Forgotten Realms-Weekend in the Realms event on Saturday, November 7 from 10am - 2pm at the Adventurer's Guild store on Union Deposit road in Harrisburg. I will be DMing and you don't have to have any experience with Living Forgotten Realms, or 4e D&D for that matter. If you have the time, please stop in and join us (please RSVP if you plan to attend so I can plan ahead, I would hate not to have enough space for everyone). It could be a good opportunity to meet some gamers that are looking for a group. I met several at the D&D Game Day-DMG2 event in September, but alas our group is all full. Anyway, take care and GAME ON!

Kevin
kgibson220@yahoo.com

Jakebow
10-12-2009, 05:13 AM
I am intrested in play depending when you and the group play. Sent me and email at jacobabowman@yahoo.com

Jake

Ghabriel
10-12-2009, 01:58 PM
We usually play on Saturdays, but there are impromptu meetings on weeknights for very short sessions as people are available.

Memedrift
02-18-2010, 04:10 PM
We sound like a good match, I'd love to play with you guys sometime. Message me and we'll work out the specifics.

st_toad
02-21-2010, 12:17 PM
I'd also be interested. I'm in the Harrisburg area, but am willing to travel. I only have a little experience with 4e. I'm willing to fill any needed role/class. Please feel free to message me here or email at st.toad@gmail.com

Ghabriel
05-10-2010, 10:29 AM
We are once again looking for new players, so I'm bumping this thread to try to stir up some new blood. PM me or reply to this thread for more info or to express your interest.

ehawk
10-31-2011, 05:33 PM
Hi, I am from Lebanon, PA and am interested in finding a D&D campaign. I have played 4th ed. Are you still looking for new players? I can also be contacted at eric.hawk@gmail.com Eric Hawk