PDA

View Full Version : Scion: Proposed Online Game

RyuDraconis
10-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Im looking into the possibility of running a Scion- Hero Game possibly, if there is interest. I would like interested parties to reply on here and then contact me on AIM at RyuDraconis (or let me know your s/n if you use something else through my email at RyuDraconis@gmail.com ) No time or date is yet to be set, this is just to see if there is interest.

The Setting: Scion is a Modern day Heroic type game where people take the roles of Scions- Children who have divine heritage from the Gods of Old (who, exist to this day) recruited into a war against the Titans and their children, the Titan-spawn, the enemies of the Gods, you fight to save mankind and forge a Legend for yourself, growing into Demi-Gods as your Legend grows, to eventually ascending to full Godhead.

I will use mIRc or possibly Open Rpg, depending if I can get Open to work, and further information will be provided to interested parties.

EDIT: The Game is being changed to Play By Post on rpol.net if you ar einterested go there, search for Ryudraconis, and request access

Again, all interested players, PLEASE contact me asap so I can see if theres enough players. Cheers to all and heres hoping to be hearing from you soon.

RyuDraconis/GM Legend of the Five Rings Monday on IRC server Darkmyst /Scion (TBA)

Fuzzy alchemist
10-09-2009, 09:43 PM
The concept is interesting. Perhaps with time to look into it and assuming that I successfully left on a good note last time rather than a sour one, I could throw my hat in the ring. I am unfamiliar with the system so I will have to look into it before I can give a definite answer. No matter whether I am a player or not, I wish you the best of luck and I hope it goes well. I am also glad to hear the your L5R game is still going strong.

RyuDraconis
10-09-2009, 10:03 PM
Nah man you didn't and Id welcome you itno a game where you felt more comfortable wiht the setting (not as Lore intensive as L5R was) hit me up on AIM and we can talk :)

Ryu

RyuDraconis
10-10-2009, 02:08 PM
We have one player now, interested in two more if possible, again if you wantto join please email me at RyuDraconis@gmail.com or AIM me at RyuDraconis (or leave a Pm for me on here )

Fuzzy alchemist
10-12-2009, 09:55 PM
For anyone holding off on showing interest it seems to be an easy system to learn and Ryu is pretty good about working with the players. I am just learning it myself and once I began reading I caught on quickly. I have also played with him before and he runs decent games. I am not sure what he is planning at the moment, but I figure he might be holding off on some of the details until he knows more about the players.