PDA

View Full Version : Meaghana (D&D 4e campaign)

Gmhack
10-07-2009, 07:49 AM
I run an ongoing game in a long running (10+ years) Homebrew D&D world named Meaghana. The current campaign focuses on High Elves (Eladrin in 4e) dealing with the recent destruction of home cities and loss of status within an area on the main continent.

I intend this campaign (which is currently at level 7) to run all the way into epic level.

I require intelligent, mature people who can commit to a weekly game in Greensboro NC on Saturdays from 2:00pm - 10:30 pm. Knowledge of the rules of the game are not essential, as we are more than willing to teach people.

I also will want to meet face to face with any interested people, to get to know them before the invite to the game happens, as it takes place in my apartment.

souldragon420
10-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Hey I would be interested in joining I am a student at UNCG and have played D&D both 2nd and 3.x extensively in past and been trying to find a group to play 4th ed as I have several books and have been reading up on it but have not had a chance to play. Here is my email souldragon_420@yahoo.com