PDA

View Full Version : Vampire: The Dark Ages of Man

DMAngus
10-07-2009, 07:10 AM
The campaign is almost ready. All that's needed is to get a few players for it. The days we're gonna play each week is currently negotiable, except for sunday and wednesday... for those interested in learning more, come check out the group page on P&PG at: http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/group.php?groupid=210

There, information on the story will become available, such as the starting date and locations,

Zeneak
10-07-2009, 11:09 AM
if this was monday or thursday between 9am-3pm PST then i could play and i'd be able to be reliable on it. so it's very important those times match up. otherwise i am unavailable. the idea of the game is wonderful though.

souldragon420
10-08-2009, 06:34 PM
I would be interested in this always have wanted to play vampire only ever really had access to D&D groups. Also always wanted to start dark ages and go to modern if i did play vampire so like that that is where you are planning to go with it. I am free to play pretty much any time during the week after 3pm EST.

UndeadJack
10-09-2009, 06:59 PM
well as we already talked id be interested

doophie
10-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Sounds like Fun. Is it a Nwod vampire game?

I'd love to play, my days are negotiable as I'm currently working and going to school.

Seifier Saltarez
10-15-2009, 03:35 PM
this sounds interesting and my schedule is open while im looking for a job, so just let me know more about when the time is right

Xenocide
12-10-2009, 02:27 PM
If you are still looking, I'm interested.

Seifier Saltarez
12-10-2009, 07:02 PM
i still am interested as well

newsteadmission
02-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Are you by change still looking for willing players for Vampires, I assume this is what you are looking for mostly since the link you posted talked about this starting in Transylvania. I am available Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sundays ~6-whenever PM CST -5 GMT.

I am a new player to the whole WoD thing but I enjoyed it when I played on Saturday with my buddies. I have experience with D&D and learning to RP more than just roll the dice. If you are willing to take a newb/greenie to this universe I am available.

Claive
02-02-2010, 02:58 PM
This looks like an OWoD game?