PDA

View Full Version : Blood of Heroes

Jymy
10-05-2009, 07:36 PM
Looking to start up a Earthdawn game seeing as the new edition is out and all. A bit rusty, but well over 20 yrs experience, looking for new and or experienced players to get a game going at least once a week, maybe more if scheduling permits and all.
Cannot host currently as I am a border and all, but can travel limited distance to site if need be.
The game will be a ground up, Circle 1 characters, and end with 9th maybe higher depending on what goes down.
Definitely looking for RP group, there's gonna be plenty of combat and all, but the story is what is important to me.

Khairn
10-06-2009, 05:55 AM
Hey Jymy,

an ED game sounds great, either as a player or GM. I also have a place to play. My only challenges are that I can't start for 2 weeks, and I would need to get my hands on the books. But beside that, count me in.

Jymy
10-06-2009, 11:09 AM
I have PDFs of the Player's and GM's books I would be more then happy to send you way, also, I would love a chance to play first and get my stride going again as a GM for later. We could switch on and off again or something like that.
Just PM me a address I can e-mail them to, or maybe we can catch a bite to eat and discuss this IRL or something. Hit me back and we can work out the details and all.

Jymy
10-11-2009, 09:52 PM
(bump) Still LFG for Earth Dawn

Jymy
10-17-2009, 03:36 PM
(bumps again)
Still LFG Earthdawn, but also LFG for Rogue Trader and to be honest, just about any damn game I can get into.