PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5 Campaign starting

rollingd20s
10-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi Gamers!

We are looking for a few players that would be interested in joining our every other week Friday game. We are a group of 3 players and one DM (all mid 30's to early 40's) looking for at least 2 more players. I run a home-brewed world using 3.5 rules with a few extra house rules to simplify a few aspects. It is as much about social time as gaming. We use lots of humor and are about friendship, fun, and killing evil things. If interested, we'd love to hear from you. You can contact me either through this or directly at my aol account (fortworthwriter).

Jak Shadwin
10-06-2009, 05:04 AM
Hello, I'm a little bit younger than your crowd at 29 if you don't mind. Also I'm curious which every other Friday due to visitation w/ my children. I have em the standard 1st and 3rd so those weekends are taken :P

Shikaku
11-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Heyo. I would be interested in knowing more about whats going on with these games. I live on the north side of Ft Worth, but i will travel. I haven't played D&D since middle school (I am 24) So, it has been a while, and will probably need some slight tutoring in the beginning. I am a VERY fast learner, so it shouldn't be too bad. my email is 55wic55@gmail.com !

echomirage
03-10-2010, 10:28 PM
im 22 but have been playing D&D for about ten years. i'm interested if your still looking for players. feel free to PM me if your still looking.