PDA

View Full Version : Plague of Curses

Sparkiban
10-04-2009, 05:51 PM
We’re looking to start/re-start a Dungeons and Dragons campaign. We prefer 3.5e rules and have the core rulebooks and several supplements for that edition, though we would be willing to learn 4.0 if necessary. We already have a DM who is ready to start on short notice, though if you have a campaign you would like to run we are all willing to be players. House rules are negotiable before first play session. We are currently available to play mainly on Sunday evenings after 6:30pm, though if this is not good for you we may be able to find a compromise.

For details contact: sparkibangamer@live.com

York
10-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Well that's damn handy. This site finally pulled through. I live just up the road from Moss Heather, in Grovesdale Park. It's like a five minute walk. AND you do 3.5, in my opinion the best one, and Sunday evenings are the ones I have most open. So yeah, damn handy.

The name's Matthew, you can drop me a line at notorious_ehm@hotmail.com, e-mail OR MSN, if'n you want another player. I'm usually around every day after 4.

Sparkiban
10-07-2009, 02:34 PM
That almost sounds too good to be true. You can expect an email from me in the next couple of days, I just need to check with the two others who were in my group to start with to confirm how soon they can start. Of course, one or two more players would be nice too. Anyway, I'll probably contact you from a different email than the one listed here, but I'll be sure to include my username in the subject.

York
10-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Considering I'd forgotten about this site and then I get an e-mail about this campaign, yeah, probably is too good to be true. Anyway, I'm free, as I said, on Sundays, with exception to this Sunday due to Thanksgiving. I also have a roommate who might come too, as he's interested in learning and I'd rather start him off on 3.5.

I'll be looking for your e-mail.